12- to 24-Inch
$14.99 - $20.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$12.99 - $25.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
A 24-inch tire featuring a smooth rolling center, great cornering traction, and HCU puncture protection. Smaller tires for bigger adventures The same smooth rolling, durable H2 tire design in smaller 24-inch size for your sidekick. Product details - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - 507 rim size
• HV-5104 18 X 2.125 • Dirt tires used on 18-inch Mirraco bikes • Wire bead
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Page 1 of 1